Sunday, 10 March 2013

When I can't sleep, I play with Photoshop

I've somehow manage to mess up my sleeping pattern pretty badly, which means naps after class then up all night. I've had a lot of quiet time to myself and it's been getting boring. To kill time I've been messing around with Photoshop. I've made logos, textures, and manipulated images to my will.

A quick and dirty background made using the Fibers filter with a black layer on top, then the lyrics of 3 of my favourite songs inverted over top.
Somebody to Love - Jefferson Airplane
Octopus' Garden - The Beatles
No Sugar Tonight - The Guess Who

This is something a whipped up this morning. Just a bunch of random images (a ballerina, a hand, a key, and a tiger) placed in spaaaaace. I made the galaxy-esque background using this tutorial.

Hand by Pandora Gold Stock on Deviantart
Tiger by Iconoclast Stock on Deviantart
Ballerina by faestock on Deviantart
Key by streamy stock on Deviantart
On my Pinterest I have an entire board devoted to Photoshop tutorials I've found around the web. Check them out!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment