Wednesday, 6 March 2013

So many things to consider!

I've been reading a bunch of articles on starting your own service-based business. It's a bit overwhelming! I wouldn't even say it's going to be a business, more like a hobby that I'll get paid for every now and again. Once I get more experience under my belt this is something I'd like to do as more of a side business, but as it stands right now I'm content with just doing one project!

I found an article that really outlined what to expect and what needs to be done:
A Comprehensive Guide to Starting Your Freelance Career

It talks a lot about pricing and what to expect when it comes to difficult clients. I found it very interesting and insightful!

For now, I'd like to keep this thing very casual, alter the business on a "live and learn" basis.
I'm just trying to not get too ahead of myself.

If anyone has any tips on handling a client's social media and blog for pay it would be much appreciated if you shared!

Love,
Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment