Saturday 18 May 2013

Crafty things to do with newspaper

I got a free subscription to the Globe & Mail through school, so it comes to my house. Everyday. And it seems I keep forgetting to cancel the damn thing. It's not that I don't like the Globe & Mail, I just don't like newspapers. They're awkward to read; they always get that weird crease that prevents you from turning the page; the ink gets all over your fingers. Ugh! No.
Since I have tonnes of these untouched newspapers laying around I decided I should probably do something with them.
Here are a bunch of tutorials for pretty things I've found, all using newspaper.

How to make beads from recycled newspaper from A Storybook Life

Various paper garland ideas from Project Wedding
I couldn't find the source for this one, but here's the pin.

Recycled magazine waste basket from Apartment Therapy
Tissue paper flowers from It All Started With Paint


Happy folding, or painting, or rolling, or whatever.

Love
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment