Yep, media consultants. Suzy came to me last week with an opportunity.
Her aunt was staying with her during reading week to participate in a craft show at our local mall. I guess they got talking one night and her aunt expressed the want to be able to sell online and engage more with her customers. She said she would pay handsomely for a website to be set up, photos to be taken, graphics designed, and a blog kept up. Suzy then informed her aunt that we have been learning these things at school and are both quite savvy. Her aunt got excited and so did we!
Thus this partnership was born.
We've been hammering out the details for the past week or so, but we were both on vacation so nothing concrete yet. I've been messing around with creating business cards, ads, and flyers in Photoshop.
Here's the mission flyer I played around with:
We'll see where it goes! I'm going to show these to Sooz tomorrow and get some input.
This would be such an amazing job! It combines my love of the internet, creative endeavours, being a part of small business culture and growth, and working for myself! The flexibility of self-employment would have been enough to sway me!
But alas, it is 4 am and I have class in 6 hours. I needed to share my excitement.
Love,
Katie

No comments:
Post a Comment