Saturday, 23 February 2013

Let the games begin!

Here I am, starting to blog again. I haven't blogged much since the ninth grade, so what like 6 years? Something like that. I've dabbled here and there but nothing I've really stuck with. This time will be different because I'm not sticking to one particular theme! It's going to be an odd mix of content that's for sure.
My name is Katie, I'm 19 years old. I'm a couple of months away from finishing my first year of college! I'm taking Journalism: Online, Print, & Broadcast and I'm in love with it! I've had the opportunity to do so many cool things through this program.
I called my blog The J School Diaries because, you know, journalism school = j school. I'm clever like that I guess. This is a little place for me to jot down thoughts, opinions, school projects, DIY projects, writing stuff, and a lot of other random junk. I like cutesy things if you couldn't tell from the blog design!
To get the ball rolling here is a picture of my prince <3


Love,
Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment